LinkedIn Groups provide a place for professionals in the same industry or with similar interests to share their insights and experiences, ask for guidance, and build valuable connections.
Once you’re a group member, you can join conversations, find answers, and send message requests to other group members.
Below are some related topics to optimize your Groups experience:
- Finding and Joining a Group
- Starting a Conversation in Groups
- Changing the Visibility of a Group on Your Profile
- Contributing as a Group Member – Best Practices
- Visibility and Impact of Your Social Activity in Groups
- Connecting with a Fellow Group Member
- Send Message Requests to Group Members
If you’re a group owner or manager, check out additional information specific to group admins.
Learn more about the most frequently asked questions about group membership.